www.storywyoming.org is brought to you as a Community Service by the Story Lions Club
LODGING & RESTAURANTS
OPEN LETTER #2 TO STORY & BANNER RESIDENTS
STORY LIBRARY EXPANSION PROJECT
INFORMATION IS AVAILABLE HERE
CLICK TO READ FULL REPORT...
LIBRARY EXPANSION UPDATE!
The library board has asked that I pass on to the community how so very proud of our little town they are and their efforts on the campaign to date.
1. To date we have raised in cash for the project: $74,062.00 with promises of much more in 2019. Way to Go Story!
2. Of the letters sent out we had a 39% rate of return. Normally a campaign of this nature generatesa rate of return of
approximately 7 %
3. Support has been widespread so far to date:
A. Support from people in 13 different states
B. Support from 23 different towns across the country
C. Donation levels of $5.00 - to $10,000 plus. There is room for everyone to help at whatever level of giving you can. All is appreciated.
4. Look forward to monthly updates of our project as we move through the process. Possible finished architect drawings available by mid- February.
5. The second “Open Letter to the residents of Story” will be out in the next few weeks with further project updates and estimated timelines.
6. Thank you Story for all your wonderful generosity. It is so great to live and be a part of this great community.
Be looking for more exciting news….coming soon.
LINKS TO LOCAL SITES